Sunday, May 19, 2013

Downtown

The fiancĂ© is currently out of the country, so I was free on Friday night.  So I did what any guy would do in that situation.....and decided to go out and take pictures.  After taking a nap after work, I grabbed the camera and headed towards downtown Little Rock.  I eventually ended up at the Junction Bridge.  I've taken hundreds of pictures here, but it does have the best view of the Little Rock skyline.

P5177994-1

The view has changed a bit since the last time I shot from here. The Peabody Hotel has changed names and signage and is now a Marriott. The view will change again in the near future. The Main Street Bridge, along with the Junction and Clinton Park Bridges, will be getting a new lighting design.

Here is one last shot from the Junction Bridge, with the skyline and the moon overhead:

P5178008-1

No comments: