Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Upcoming exhibition at the Historic Arkansas Museum

If you're going to be in downtown Little Rock anytime over the next three months, you should swing by the Historic Arkansas Museum to check out a new photography exhibition in the Second Floor Gallery. The museum was kind enough to give me some space to show about 25 photos, all taken in the past few years. The show is titled "Viewfinding: Photography by Brian Cormack," and will be on display from January 8th to April 4th.

The photos were all taken here in Arkansas, with locations ranging from downtown Little Rock to Richland Creek to Boxley Valley.
Falling Water Falls

The show opens on Friday, and is part of the 2nd Friday Art Night in downtown Little Rock. The fun starts at 5pm and lasts until 8pm.

And on top of that, I've been asked to make an appearance on KATV Channel 7's Daybreak on Saturday to promote the show. I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about it, since I'm afraid I'll say something dumb on live tv. I'm also a bit worried about being there for the show - which starts taping at 7am. Anyone who knows me can say for certain that I am not a morning person!

1 comment:

jeremy said...

dude!!! this is awesome! congrats!