Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back in the U.S.S.R.

I had Monday off because of MLK Day, so I decided to head off somewhere to take pictures. It was too sunny to visit any waterfalls, so instead I headed down south into the Delta region of Arkansas. The trip got off to a rough start, because I managed to absent-mindedly drive the wrong direction - twice. It was a little frustrating...I've lived in Little Rock my entire life and still managed to get tangled up in the non-confusing interstate system.

After 30 minutes of driving in the wrong direction, turning around, then getting onto the wrong freeway by accident and turning around again, I was finally heading south on Hwy. 65. My first stop was to visit our comrades in old Moscow, a small town south of Pine Bluff.
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Or as they would say in the old country: Yakov Smirnoff это комедия гений


This old building was just a bit down the road. There were a few old trucks parked under the edge of the building, quietly rusting away...
P1181299 copy

From there I headed on further south along Hwy. 65...

2 comments:

Windy Richardson said...

That second shot is most awesome. Looks good in sepia. Glad you finally did your Delta trip.

Zack Andrews said...

Looking good Brian! Thanks for sharing =)