Thursday, February 6, 2020

In The Fog

I love foggy days and nights, since they can make for some interesting pictures. The atmosphere is so unique and changing and you're never sure what you're going to get. So the other night it was foggy, and after tucking Jonah into bed I hurried out to get a few pictures. I ended up in downtown Little Rock, where the city lights were shining onto the fog and low clouds.

IMG_9605-2

This was taken from the top of a parking deck. And even though I felt the siren calling of the Flying Saucer, but I resisted and got a few more pictures.

IMG_9607-2

IMG_9611-2

I drove down Capitol Avenue and stopped to get this shot of the Simmons Bank Tower, shrouded in fog and standing above an old building that is currently being converted into a hotel.

IMG_9616-2

I sort of aimlessly drove around for a bit, looking for something to get pictures of. I ended up stopping by the new Broadway Bridge, which didn't have all that much traffic on it.

IMG_9622-2

I walked by the Robinson Center Music Hall, which was bathed in deep blue LED lights.

IMG_9654-2

IMG_9641-2

The historic Art Deco auditorium first opened in 1940 and underwent a massive renovation that ended in 2016.

IMG_9643-2

Across the street is the Pulaski Courthouse, which was built in 1914.

IMG_9647-2

And the view looking back towards Robinson Center from the courthouse. This was the last shot since it was almost 11:00 PM and I had to go to wake up bright and early for work the next morning...

IMG_9665-2

No comments: