Saturday, August 24, 2013

Capitol

There were some neat clouds in the sky, which I thought might look neat around sunset. So I grabbed the camera and drove to downtown Little Rock and ended up parking by the state capitol building. I thought the capitol might provide a nice foreground to the clouds, hopefully. So I headed onto the capitol lawn with the camera and tripod and realized I had made a small mistake. There were no memory cards in the camera. Whoops. There were some extra cards in my camera bag, but of course, I had failed to bring that with me as well.

So after a quick trip home to gather up memory cards, I was back at the capitol with enough time to catch dusk.

P8139678

And one last shot from the capitol, which was hard to get because these flowers did not want to stand still during the long exposure needed to take the picture.

P8139697-2

No comments: