Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another dam shot from the Big Dam Bridge

My car's "I need gas!" light had blinked on while driving to work today, so my drive home from work was spent trying to find a place to get cheap gas. I finally found the cheapest gas, at $3.53 a gallon, which sucks since that is considered "cheap" now. After spending half my paycheck on gas, I noticed that there were some interesting clouds floating around, which might turn into a neat sunset. So I went home, got the camera, and went to the Big Dam Bridge.

The sky was filled with lots of low cumulus clouds (I think that's what they are?), and I thought that the sun might hit those clouds and light them up and make a good shot. That didn't quite turn out, but I did get this shot of the sun breaking through the clouds over the river...
Another dam shot from the Big Dam Bridge

No comments: