Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

I headed out after dusk tonight for a quick visit to the Big Dam Bridge. The lights on the bridge were green, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. Since the city isn't willing to dye the Arkansas River green, like they do in Chicago, I guess this is the next best thing.
Big Dam Go Bragh!

And here are a few random other shots, taken the past week or so. On Saturday, I wanted to go visit some sort of waterfall but didn't have much time. So instead I ended up driving around Lake Conway...
P3130091 copy

P3130113

P3130115

And the other day I headed out after work for a quick visit to the Ouachita National Forest near Williams Junction. I had heard a few vague mentions of a waterfall out there, so I went to investigate. I never did find a waterfall, so the trip was a bit of a waste. But at least I did stop for some barn pictures...
P3150119

No comments: