Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New camera...

I got a new camera in the mail yesterday - an Olympus E-30. It's the fourth camera that I've owned. I started out with a Pentax P30T, which I bought way back in 1995. That was replaced by a Pentax ZX50 in 1999, and then the Olympus E-500 in 2006. I'm a bit confused by the new camera, since a lot of the buttons have changed. It'll take awhile to get used to...

But I took it out last night for some test shots. There was a light rain falling as I got this picture in downtown North Little Rock. This is in Riverfront Park, and is of a new sculpture called the "Beacon of Hope and Peace." Each of the lights on the 36-foot tall sculpture are meant to represent both hope and peace. But I think it looks more like a 1940's robot about to attack the city.....
Testing.....

No comments: