Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sunset From The Junction Bridge

So the other day I saw on Twitter that the International Space Station was going to fly over Little Rock in a few hours. So I tried to think of an ideal spot to see it, and headed out to try to get a few pictures. Based on the directions on the tweet, I decided to head out to the Junction Bridge. It seemed like the ISS would appear in the horizon above the downtown skyline and then travel across the sky.

I managed to get there early enough to catch a nice little sunset, and got a few pictures while I waited for the ISS to appear.

IMG_9815-2

And then I waited, and waited. The time the ISS was scheduled to fly over passed, and I never saw it. Maybe it was still too bright in the sky to see it, or I was looking in the wrong direction. But alas, I missed it. But since I was there, I got a few more pictures of downtown Little Rock from the bridge...

IMG_9878-4

And one more...

IMG_9879

No comments: