Saturday, May 25, 2019

West of West Little Rock

We were driving around the western edge of Pulaski County, which once you leave the Little Rock city limits turns into a mixture of woods and huge homes (which were probably built back when no one thought the suburbs would have stretched out so far). There are a few neat little spots out here, including this old covered bridge over a small creek.

Untitled

Next we managed to drive by this random little art display, where someone had decorated a line of discarded tree stumps. I'm assuming they were bunnies since Easter was just a few weeks ago?

Untitled

Ren and Stumpy

I didn't dare get any closer to get better pictures, since a sign on the fence warned me to keep away...

Stumped

...Which I wisely heeded since I figured that if I were to trespass the bunnies would defend themselves like this. Better to be on the safe side.

No comments: