Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wrong Side Of The Tracks

I headed back towards home, driving back up Hwy. 65. The sky was starting to promise a nice sunset, so I tried to find a good spot to stop along the side of the road. This was in the small town of Tillar, where the camera immediately fogged up again in the thick humidity.

P8103036

It was nearly dark as I drove through Dumas, but some good color was still lingering to the west. I sped towards a rice elevator and hurried to get some pictures. The camera immediately fogged up again.

P8103058-3

This wasn't the best place to take pictures. I decided to set up the camera and tripod right by a field, which was apparently the home to millions of mosquitoes. The quickly swarmed and attacked, probably withdrawing enough blood to make the Red Cross jealous.

P8103065-2

No comments: