Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Foggy night at Two Rivers Bridge

The other night, I looked out the window and saw that a very thick fog had descended over my apartment complex. So I naturally grabbed my camera and headed out the door. I tried to decide on where to go and take pictures...

While the Big Dam Bridge is close, I've taken pictures of it in the fog many times already. But the Two Rivers Bridge is also nearby, and I haven't gotten any pictures of it in the fog. So I crossed over the I-430 bridge and made my way to the foot of the bridge. The fog was still thick at the river, and I started to take a few pictures. I was pleased to see that even on a cold and foggy January night, there were a few people out strolling on the bridge.

I made my way across the bridge and started taking pictures of the bridge from Two Rivers Park. This is a view from the base of the bridge, with the lights getting caught in the fog...
P1207836

And a wider shot of the bridge, covered in a shroud of fog...
P1207848

I walked back to the bridge, startling about 7 deer that were drinking out of the river. I crossed over the bridge and got a few more shots:
P1207866

The fog was lifting by then, and it was getting late. Time to head back home....

No comments: