Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two Rivers Bridge Again

I made another trip out to Two Rivers Bridge, the newest pedestrian bridge in Little Rock. I tried to time it so that I got there at dusk, when there would be some nice color in the sky to go behind the bridge. I got there, found a spot to set up the camera, and waited for dusk to settle in.

While the Two Rivers Bridge doesn't have the same colorful lighting scheme as the Big Dam Bridge, it does look neat at night.
P8053690

The lights also somehow manage to shine on the steel section in the middle, so that it seems to glow from within.
P8053693x
(In this shot you can see the I-430 bridge and the Big Dam Bridge in the distance).

The bridge was full of people that night, even if it was another hot and sultry summer evening.

No comments: