Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring at the Old Mill

I was offered a job and will start work on Monday, so I tried to take full advantage of being unemployed for the last time. I slept in, and made a few trips out to take pictures. It was really sunny out, but I drove off to the Old Mill in North Little Rock for some pictures. I was happy to see that the roof had been repaired, some awful vandals tried to set fire to it a few months ago. But also the grounds were overflowing with Spring flowers, and blooming trees.
Spring at the Old Mill

I probably looked a bit silly taking this. This branch of tree didn't quite hang low enough to get into the best spot for a shot, so I had to hold onto it so it fit best in the composition. It was a bit windy, and the trees would blow around a lot. I probably got a few odd looks from people, me hanging onto a branch of the tree while trying to hold the camera steady at the same time.

No comments: