Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little Rock

I had some free time last week, so I drove to downtown Little Rock to try to take a few pictures. I wandered around a bit before hitting Riverfront Park in North Little Rock, which has some good views of downtown Little Rock. It was right at dusk, so I hurried over to the river and got a few shots of the Clinton Park Bridge. The Clinton Park Bridge is an old rail bridge (originally called the Rock Island Bridge), that was converted into a pedestrian bridge a few years ago. The Clinton Presidential Library is the building just to the right...

P4076747-1

I walked under the I-30 bridge and took this shot of the Little Rock skyline, with an old towering tree in the foreground. I really like the old trees that grow along the riverfront, which have stood here for so long and have seen so much time pass by...

P4076752-1-2

No comments: