Sunday, June 1, 2008

Busted

If you ever find yourself in Guy, Arkansas, slow down! Got busted speeding there on the way home from taking pictures yesterday at Greers Ferry Lake. I wasn't paying attention and didn't slow down when the speed limit went from 55 to 45.

The officer who pulled me over did say that I should get a probation for this, since my record is clean. I haven't been pulled over for speeding in about five years, the last time at another awful speed trap in Little Rock (Green Mountain Drive).

I'm not looking forward to this one, it will probably be a steep fine. So if you ever find yourself in Guy, Arkansas, don't speed!

On the plus side, the pictures turned out. So there will be a post with lots and lots of waterfall pictures here very soon.

UPDATE! Here's a quick shot from the trip, of one of the many waterfalls and cascades along Collins Creek:
Collins Creek

And another update - the ticket cost me $154.

2 comments:

Jonw said...

Tickets suck...but if you got some righteous shots out of it then it's all worth it. Looking forward to seeing them!

Cormackphotos said...

I think I got something out of it, which makes me feel better about getting that ticket. And still uploading the shots, but I'll toss up a preview.