Monday, October 2, 2023

Pinnacle

Made a quick little visit to Pinnacle Mountain State Park the other day on my lunch break, since I hadn't taken any pictures lately and was starting to get jittery. It wasn't the best timing, it was still hot and sunny (which isn't usually the best conditions for pictures). Plus I had a meeting to attend that meant I needed to rush back fairly soon.

I stopped by the old bridge over the Little Maumelle River, which is now used by hikers on the Ouachita Trail and people fishing. I got a few pictures before hurrying back to the car.

P9270432

By the visitor's center, there is a small lake that sits beneath tall bluffs. There is a wooden boat dock that stretches out into the water, which could possibly make for a neat picture. I walked in some funky smelling mud and managed to get a few pictures before heading back to work just in time for the meeting...

P9270445

No comments: