Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Falling Water Creek

I wish I knew who was in charge in giving Falling Water Creek its name, because they did a great job with it. It is a very accurate and apt name - the creek tumbles over several beautiful waterfalls as it makes its way towards its confluence with Richland Creek. One of those waterfalls is Six Finger Falls, which isn't very tall but it stretches wide across the entire width of the creek.

SIx Finger Falls

Six Finger Falls

The crown jewel of the creek is Falling Water Falls, which is a scenic little spot (although one that does seem like it's getting too popular now). I was shocked to drive by and not see a single other person there, which is so rare it's like finding a diamond. So I pulled over and hurried to get a few pictures while I had the place to myself.

Falling Water Falls

Falling Water Falls

No comments: