Along Hwy. 65 in the Ozark Mountains is the small town of Leslie, which was settled sometime in the 1850s. The town became prosperous in the early 1900s thanks to the railroad and timber industry, and Leslie still has a good number of old historic buildings that were built in that time period. This is a shot of one of those buildings, which looks like it's been closed for awhile. This was taken while driving up north into the Ozarks a few weeks ago.
The town was originally called Wiley's Cove, but the name was changed to Leslie in 1887. It is believed that the town was named after a prominent merchant, and sadly not named after the most prominent Leslie of all time - Leslie Nielsen (or Leslie Knope).