Thursday, May 17, 2018

Four Seasons of Arkansas Photography

Not to sound too old, but I've been taking pictures now for over twenty years. I got interested in photography way back in the olden days of 1994, back when I was in junior high. I got my first real camera in 1995, a Pentax P30T from the Service Merchandise in North Little Rock. The camera was a film camera with manual focus, back when the idea that in the future everyone would carry around fancy digital cameras on phones would have sounded crazy.

I've been looking through a bunch of old pictures recently while making sure that I have all my files properly backed up. So I took a bunch of my favorite shots of Arkansas that I've taken over the years and compiled them into a portfolio slideshow. I'm going to admit to being a little self-indulgant here, since the slideshow is about 15 minutes long. But it encompasses photos taken between 2006 and 2018, from just about every corner of the state. The photos are organized by season, so it features a little bit of everything from winter snow to fall colors.



This only has shots from Arkansas, but I've been working on another slideshow that has pictures taken from my travels outside of the state. That'll be up soon!

No comments: