Thursday, March 28, 2013

Around Town

After taking a few pictures in Rebsamen Park earlier on Saturday, I had some time to kill before that night's FC Dallas soccer game.  So I decided to wander around downtown Little Rock to try to get a few pictures.  There had been a few ideas for shots that have rattled around in my head for awhile now, but I've been too busy (or lazy) to get.

The first was this view of Broadway Bridge, framed by the concrete ruins of some long forgotten old building along the river.  I need to get more pictures of the Broadway Bridge since it's going to be torn down later this year...

P3236650-1

The next shot was taken in North Little Rock, along Broadway at the bridge for the railroad tracks that head north from the Baring Cross Bridge. A sad pedestrian tunnel runs below the bridge, which I thought might be something interesting enough to stop for a picture on a rainy day...

P3236681-1-2

No comments: