Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hwy. 5

After work on Tuesday, I headed out to watch another high school basketball game (which would ultimately be the last one). It was the district tournament, being held in the town of Jessieville. I drove south to Benton, and then cut over on Hwy. 5 heading west towards Hot Springs Village. I had never driven Hwy. 5 before and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a fun and curvy road (it wasn't that much fun when I was driving back home at 10:45 that night, especially with the random deer that had the nifty idea of just standing out in the middle of the road).

But there are several old barns and other assorted buildings along the road. I stopped at this one, when it was nearly dark outside. This old barn sat alone in a field, with just a few cows and hay bales for company.
P3023299 copy2

No comments: